Application Specialist Marketing Technologies (f/m/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
As Application Specialist Marketing Technologies, you will be the technical owner with global responsibility for applications with focus on Customer Experience Management (CEM software), Net Promoter Score (NPS) and customer survey applications.
You will ensure the holistic process of optimal application operation, from the initialization and implementation as well as operation to the analysis of errors and faults, to their elimination, to the monitoring of the applications as well as the execution
of functional tests. IT project management and coordination of changes and enhancements and advise users on all questions regarding the software and its interfaces is also a key responsibility in this role.
You will support the ZEISS business units in making the improvement of the customer experience a strategic and systematic, company-wide task.
As a first point of contact for these kinds of applications, your responsibilities will also include the training of our global segments. You will work closely with users and internal and external stakeholders, such as service providers or manufacturers, to always find the optimal solution for ZEISS.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning of small to medium sized IT projects. Definition of project milestones and project deadlines, project budget as well as deployment plans for (internal and external) staff resources participating in the project.
- Responsible for project milestones, project budget as well as deployment plans for (internal and external) staff resources participating in the project.
- Supporting the development of a strategic roadmap for the further development of the Media Solutions product cluster as well as for the introduction of new IT marketing technologies, in cooperation with the ZEISS departments and in coordination with the supervisor
- Assigning (after selecting, if necessary) external partners with the implementation of the above-mentioned technical solution or changes.
- Controlling the external development partners during the implementation phase
- Acceptance of the solutions / changes developed by external partners. Checking the performance records. Steering of improvements / corrections in case of deviation of the delivery to the order.
- Ensuring the operation of the application(s) in accordance with the contract and requirements.
- Provide Second and Third Level Support to all global ZEISS users.
- Carrying out adaptations (release upgrades) or changes to the productive solutions in the context of re-engineering as a result of IT market developments.
- Analyzing errors / malfunctions incl. debugging and correction of errors
- Monitoring of the application(s) based on defined monitoring values. Taking measures in case of deviations
- Act as global contact person for all users of the application(s)
- You have a degree in business informatics, computer science, or similar or have completed vocational training in the IT field with further training as an IT professional and relevant professional experience
- You have experience in project management, application management and support as well as knowledge in (digital) marketing, automation and experience in CEM, NPS or other Survey Software
- Knowledge of SaaS and cloud solutions as well as REST API's
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ideally knowledge in real time analytics or OLAP engine (Online Analytical Processing engine)
- Secure communication and presentation skills
- Good English and German language skills, written and spoken
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.