Chemical Technical Assistant (f/m/d)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
About the role
- work as part of an interdisciplinary team to develop novel polymer optics for near-to-eye smart glasses
- operate, maintain and improve our existing equipment, processes and lab infrastructure and support an efficient lab organization
- be responsible for technology and process development and optimization in the production lab with a broad technology portfolio from precision injection molding via high-end gluing processes to wet-chemical and PVD coating
- independently and systematically develop, run and document tests and experiments to develop and validate new and existing processes to prepare the serial production of our optics
- work closely with external project partners to produce and characterize functional samples
- a master degree in process engineering or plastics technology
- at least 3 years of experience in process development and the production of plastic components in optics or medical technology
- experience in planning, executing and documenting experiments and trials
- a good command of German and English
- the ability to independently structure complex, interrelated issues and creatively and quickly solve them
Tooz technologies - a joint venture of Deutsche Telekom AG and Carl Zeiss AG - develops technologies and applications for data glasses. In this legally independent joint venture of the two companies, technology and application development has been pooled at the sites in Aalen.