Consultant Business Process Excellence (m/w/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
At ZEISS Vision Care as Consultant Business Process Excellence you will be part of the strategic team Manufacturing Efficiency reporting to the Chief Operating Officer. Through flat hierarchies and strong focus of the COO on the team and their successes you will have the chance to have a lot of touchpoints with the Board of Management at ZEISS Vision Care.
You will support in developing, translating and executing strategy in operational excellence. This will be an important pillar for driving digital transformation for operations on a global scale. In your role you will be working on topics relevant for the success of ZEISS Vision Care, by generating business impact and economic growth. Based on a fast onboarding and networking into the global organization of ZEISS Vision Care and combined with your superlative performance this role will allow you to take over in future challenging line management roles.
As Consultant Business Process Excellence, you will be part of a fun and dynamic team collaborating with different stakeholders from production to board members. In your role you will be expected to support global Operations to achieve their ambitious goals in quality, service and cost.
In order to do so you will:
- drive business cases and decision papers for the Board of Management
- design, globally roll-out and monitor best demonstrated practice solutions in operational excellence and digitalization
- partner with operations sites for sustained improvement and economic growth
- present results to senior management and C-Level executives
- train process owners, process experts and employees on applied tools and methods for continuous improvement
- work and interface with several functions like Manufacturing, R&D, Supply Chain, Quality Management, Finance, Purchasing and IT
- a Master’s degree in engineering, business administration or a similar subject
- ideally more than three years of experience in industry, management consulting or comparable professional activities
- proven records of strong results-oriented, analytical and organizational skills, in developing and executing strategic plans
- practical experience in tools for operational excellence e.g. Lean, and in managing complex projects
- work experience in a broad range of functions and geographies, and willingness to travel
- strong English skills, additional languages are beneficial
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.