Corporate Audit Manager (m/w/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- Coordinate internal audits and quality assessments globally for the ZEISS Group
- Conduct desktop process analytics, auditing procedures and work on own audit fields for the improvement of internal control systems, business, and financial processes
- Perform onsite and remote audits ensuring correctness, effectiveness, efficiency and compliance with standards
- Participate in the risk-oriented audit planning, enhancement of management systems and optimization of methods
- Engage in the ongoing improvement of the department and manage internal improvement projects
- A university degree, e.g. in finance, business administration, business engineering
- At least 2 years of professional experience in auditing, risk management or internal controls
- Ideally, task-specific qualifications (e.g. WP, CIA, CISA) and methodological and implementation knowledge on continuous auditing
- A working knowledge of MS Office, SAP R/3 or S/4HANA, data analysis and process mining
- Very good written and spoken German and English, further languages are a plus
- A high level of commitment and outstanding initiative, accuracy, meticulousness and objectivity in your work
- Strong communication, networking and analytical skills as well as the ability to handle conflicts
- A passion for intercultural teamwork, compliance and the willingness to travel intensively
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.