Corporate Digital Audit Manager (f/m/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
Strengthen our team and be a part of our Corporate Auditing Risk and Quality Management Department.
- Perform audits and risk assessments on hybrid business models, digital solutions and processes
- Provide additional insights and perspectives for better assurance and performance at ZEISS
- Develop solutions for digital analysis and automation in controls
- Conduct desktop process analytics, auditing procedures and work on own audit fields for the improvement of internal control systems, governance, business, and financial processes
- Perform internal audits globally for the ZEISS Group
- Drive the department’s journey towards a more network, performance-oriented audit organization
- A university degree in natural sciences, computer science, mathematics, or similar
- Ideally at least 2 years of professional experience in e.g. data analytics, IT auditing, process mining, RPA or similar
- Result orientation with a high level of commitment and outstanding initiative; accuracy, meticulousness and objectivity in your work
- Very good written and spoken English Strong communication, networking and analytical skills as well as the ability to handle conflicts
- Eagerness to learn and a passion for intercultural teamwork, compliance and the willingness to travel intensively
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.