Data Engineer/ Analyst (m/f/x)
Munich / Oberkochen
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues.
The ZEISS Digital Partners unit based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena is realizing cutting-edge customer-centric digital solutions jointly with the ZEISS business units.
Your role at ZEISS Digital:
You will play a crucial role in shaping the future of Data Analytics and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at ZEISS. In this challenging function, you will help our business units to identify and develop strategic data-driven use case opportunities. As a Data Engineer/ Analyst at the ZEISS Digital Partners, you are part of our Enterprise Data Platform team and collaborate with Data Scientists, Software Developers and Product Owners to drive digital products. Together with your colleagues, you will prepare data, apply solid analysis combined with vivid visualizations and explain the insights and findings in an audience orientated way. Furthermore, you will utilize on premise tools as well as Cloud based software and work in various and versatile projects in parallel.
- An excellent university degree, preferably computer science, natural sciences, or engineering, paired with a passion for data and its visualization
- Up to 3+ years of professional experience in a Data Visualization, Data Engineering, or Data Analyst role
- Outstanding communication skills and a strong passion in analyzing business needs together with the various stakeholders
- Expert know-how in Microsoft Power BI; experience in Azure Synapse would be a plus
- The capability to create data flows and data models behind the reports (e.g. Microsoft SSIS, Azure Data Factory) and good (T-)SQL skills
- Basic Python skills to adjust APIs, etc.
- Fluent English and advanced German language skills
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.