Data Policy, Compliance & Standards Lead (m/f/x)
Oberkochen or Munich
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues.
The ZEISS Digital Partners unit based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena is realizing cutting-edge customer-centric digital solutions jointly with the ZEISS business units.
Your role at ZEISS Digital:
You will play a crucial role in shaping the future of the company’s Data Standards, Enterprise Data Management and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at ZEISS. In this challenging leadership function, you will lead a team that develops, implements and ensures company-wide data policies, data compliance frameworks and standards. By doing so, your team plays a crucial role in the rollout of ZEISS´ global data strategy. You will shape these ideas from inception to launch working closely together in joint, co-located projects with the ZEISS business units as well as our Design & Insights and Architecture & Engineering functions at the Digital Innovation Partners. You will define the cornerstones of scalable data and analytics foundation to provide a superior customer experience and ensure their organizational implementation together with our business units. With your team and your fellow colleagues, you will build our capability to stay on top of digital innovation and make sure that decisions regarding the use of data are made in the interest of ZEISS as well as our customers.
- An excellent university degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics, natural sciences or in a related subject with above-average success and have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in IT.
- Experience in the application of international standards, such as B. ISO / IEC 27001, as well as lnowledge of data protection certifications
- Experience in a regulated industry and have proven knowledge of GDPR
- You enjoy working in a team and can successfully use your analytical and communication skills combined with your own initiative to lead project teams
- You are characterized by your high communicative skills and an independent, conscientious and solution-oriented way of working
- You have excellent knowledge of English skills, both spoken and written. German is recommended.
- Project management or even team leadership experience and the ability to drive topics
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.