Digital Business Analyst (m/f/x)
Oberkochen or Munich
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues.
The Digital Innovation Partners unit based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena is realizing cutting-edge customer-centric digital solutions jointly with the ZEISS business units.
Your role at ZEISS Digital Innovation Partners:
You will play a crucial role in growing the Digital Innovation Partners unit and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at ZEISS. In this challenging function, you will identify and define value proposition and key functionalities of scalable digital solutions to provide a superior customer experience and to generate business value for ZEISS. You will understand market trends and dynamics, analyze the broader stakeholder ecosystems, explore underlying business models, define processes and structures, and drive the implementation. You will also support early ideation phases and define future business models. You will participate in or lead modules of transformative cross-functional projects running in an agile, iterative and impact-oriented manner working closely together with the ZEISS business units as well as our Design & Insights and Architecture & Engineering functions at the Digital Innovation Partners. With your fellow colleagues, you will expand our capability to stay on top of digital innovation.
- An excellent university degree, preferably in business, natural sciences, or engineering paired with a passion for both digital technologies and ZEISS’ products and markets
- Initial professional experience (2-3 years) in a relevant field
- A good understanding of the digital economy, its key drivers and different digital business models
- A sharp analytical mind quickly grasping the business relevance of ideas
- Strong communication skills paired with empathy to easily communicate with people from diverse backgrounds
- A creative and goal-oriented approach with radical customer orientation
- Fluent German and English language skills
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.