Experienced Algorithms and Computational Imaging Scientist (f/m/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
Want to drive the next generation of intelligent digital consumer products?
We are seeking passionate and talented scientists who want to drive the development of next generation digital consumer products. Integrated in a growing team of scientists and research engineers, you will develop efficient algorithms for real time assistance systemsto deliver outstanding image and video experience and a more realistic appearance beyond state-of-the-art algorithms to the customer. Working on projects in the interface between algorithms, optic design and systems engineering you will develop visions and prototypesfor our consumer products roadmap. You will bring your algorithmic knowhow and leverage the latest algorithm and technology trendsfor integration into our flagship products. During your work you build a network both within ZEISS and with external partners that willhelp us to leverage the latest technology advancements to shape tomorrow's ZEISS products and to get brand leadership for digital image consumer products.
- a PhD or master’s degree in physics, mathematics or computer science and ideally first work experience in mathematical imageprocessing
- profound knowledge of algorithms for image and video processing including advanced methods like neural style transfer and imagefusion
- a deep understanding of physical optics and machine learning as well as the ability to quickly grasp and discuss ideas in these areas
- a strong and proven background in Python and are familiar with toolkits such as opencv, TensorFlow or pytorch
- the vision and hands-on mindset to make your ideas come to life in ZEISS digital consumer products as well as strongcommunication skills in german and english
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.