Frontend Developer Digital Products (f/m/x)
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, dynamic and stable work environment that's focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues!
We strive to develop digital solutions for scale at ZEISS and cooperate closely across ZEISS with different functions and businesses around the globe. We are based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena and work with an international orientation to jointly enable the digital future @scale for our ZEISS business units.
You will play a crucial role in expanding our new Digital Innovation Partners unit and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at ZEISS. In this challenging function you will be part of an agile, interdisciplinary team of frontend and backend software developers, UX designers and product owners that ensures the further development of our customer-facing solutions.
You will be working with a state-of-the-art stack based on React and a GraphQL API, developing completely new services with high-quality UI components based on customer feedback as well as improving existing features together with your colleagues. With your extensive knowledge, you will also be contributing to further improvements in our development processes and shaping best practices within the team.
- at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position, where you gathered strong experience in software development in an agile environment
- experience in at least one modern front-end framework (React, Angular)
- a passion for great work, are eager to develop visual and dynamic interface experiences that are elegant and easy to use
- strong communication skills to easily navigate in corporate as well as “geeky/nerdy” environments
- fluent English language skills, written and spoken, and preferably basic understanding of German
At ZEISS we encourage creative thinking and innovation. We work in dynamic and interdisciplinary teams and offer individual development perspectives as well as flexibility in organizing your work. We care about our employees and take responsibility for improving society and preserving our environment. These core values have shaped our corporate culture at ZEISS for over 170 years.