Global Commercial CRM Analyst (m/f/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- Understanding commercial processes in sales , marketing and service area
- Creating user stories for individual and E2E commercial processes
- Conceptualization, design and modeling (data and function modeling) of suitable process solutions using appropriate methods
- Defining acceptance criteria and test scenarios
- Documentation and testing of the developed solution (functional test)
- Performing UAT (User Acceptance Test) with users in different countries and collecting their feedback
- Accompanying the roll-out of solutions and features as part of new releases
- Data definition and control of the data landscape in CRM
- Trend analysis of data usage and data integrity to ensure consistently high data consistency and quality
- Degree in Business management, computer science, business informatics or a comparable subject
- Min 2 years of professional experience in the field of commercial process analysis, commercial process design, Salesforce, CRM, IT architecture or comparable experience with IT architecture, especially in the Salesforce CRM environment
- Good knowledge of software development process and structure
- Good technical understanding of the Salesforce sales and service cloud, marketing cloud knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in process of change management
- High communication and coordination skills
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible, team player, committed, resilient and persuasive
- Very good knowledge of English, German knowledge is an advantage
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.