Head of Interoperability and Data Quality (m/f/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new. Your role:
In your role as Head of Interoperability and Data Quality, you will be decisively shaping the digital transformation of ZEISS Meditec from the point of view of data governance with focus interoperability and data quality by defining and steering the implementation of data governance according to the ZEISS health ecosystem’s data strategy. You will be responsible for communicating the value of data governance to all important stakeholders within the organization. Furthermore, you will steer the strategy, definition and implementation of data standards, dictionaries, catalogues and the conformity of all ZEISS software solutions to ensure an integral data quality and interoperability.
In addition, you wil:
- Coordinate the representation of ZEISS in the international standardization committees and actively participate in the further development of the standard in accordance with the company's economic interests
- Lead and motivate the team assigned to you in accordance with the company's management principles and ensure an inspiring environment
- You have successfully completed a degree in medical informatics, computer science or engineering with an IT background.
- Knowledge of cloud services and technologies as well as an understanding of Machine Learning and Business Intelligence
- Experience in the field of data governance and data architecture
- Be familiar with standards like FHIR and DICOM
- Experience in leading motivated teams
- Interested in supporting projects constructively and always keeping an eye on external and internal requirements
- Talent to filter and process information in such a way that added value is created for the addressees
- Excellent communication skills, in English and preferably also in German
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.