Head of Strategy Development (f/m/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
Want to drive strategy at ZEISS?
In close cooperation with the management, business units and corporate functions, you will be leading strategic projects at ZEISS. You will lead a highly skilled team with a complex portfolio of projects in close alignment with the strategy development team and the Executive Board of ZEISS. Together with the Research & Development departments and the business units, you will evaluate new fields of technology, analyze ZEISS core competencies and identify market potential and trends. You will also implement core initiatives in the fields of new technologies including both, hardware and digitization. You will excite, develop and coach your team into (senior) leadership roles in the ZEISS group. For the projects, you will be responsible for planning, controlling, structuring and budgeting as well as stakeholder management.
- an outstanding degree in natural sciences or engineering with a PhD or MBA
- at least 4-5 years of professional experience within one of the leading management consultancies incl. project leadership
- experience in market and competition analysis, technology and innovation management as well as large groups and projects
- enjoy working in an agile way in networked and interdisciplinary teams
- passion for developing and coaching young leadership talent
- outstanding analytical competence, strategic thinking and implementation skills
- passion for innovation and enthusiasm for new technologies
- responsibility for key strategic projects
- fluent English and German skills
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.