Ravensburger Group is an international group of companies with a long tradition and established values. Our mission is "playful development", which we make tangible every day in our games, puzzles, arts &crafts products, with children and youth books and at our leisure park Ravensburger Spieleland. Become a part of our successful company and discover new challenging tasks and perspectives.
For the Ravensburger Group we are looking for you from the earliest possible date as
International Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Discover challenging tasks
- Support category Games in strategic marketing campaign setup and coordinate digital content development
- Measure and report on digital marketing activities and digital marketing maturity performance
- Gain consumer marketing insights for smart data analytics to create data driven consumer/buyer personas
- Obtain consumer marketing insights to create consumer/buyer personas
- Manage digital projects from concept to completion
These are your skills
- Completed digital marketing studies or comparable with at least 5 years proven agency working experience
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking as well as solid knowledge of digital marketing analytics tools
- Teamplayer, hands-on, interactive, assertive, open minded, driving force
- International mindset and fluent in English (written and spoken)
This is your perspective
We offer you a varied, self-reliant and challenging job with many opportunities to take on responsibility. Bring your experience into our team and develop yourself professionally and personally together with us and the Ravensburger Academy.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, which you should preferably send to us via our online-portal.