Internship in the area of computer vision, machine learning and simulation
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- Perform state-of-the-art research at the intersection of computer vision, machine learning and simulation
- Evaluate and implement solutions in industrial metrology and medical technology
- Use simulation frameworks for robotics and computer vision to train and evaluate machine learning models
- Enrolled in a master's degree in computer science or similar study
- Very good programming skills (e.g. python, C++)
- Experience with the application of machine learning in computer vision
- Experience with computer graphics is a plus
- Interest in technology and motivated to work on challenging tasks
- Willing to learn and explore with a high degree of initiative and creativity
- Good communication skills in English and/or German
- Experience with programming in Linux (Ubuntu)
If you have any technical questions regarding this position, please contact the relevant department (Thomas Lindemeier, email@example.com). Please send any other and all HR-related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a student worker, you will work side by side with your coworkers as equals in an environment which will allow you create the ideal conditions for your future career.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
After you have successfully completed your internship, you will have the opportunity to write your final thesis in this area.