Internship in Global Supply Chain Processes & Projects (m/w/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- work in an interdisciplinary team of professionals and contribute with your personality, flexibility, and your skills
- have the opportunity to assist the Supply Chain Excellence team in running projects and initiatives
- help to prepare presentations for project workshops and support business process documentation to gain a deeper understanding of Supply Chain practices
- support analyzing large data sets e.g. for validation and processing of these and help to improve existing tools
- manage your own task or own initiative during the course of your internship supported by a project manager enabling you to take responsibility for your own deliverables
- already begun to study in the field of Business Administration, Management or Business Engineering, preferably finished your bachelor’s degree
- excellent grades during your studies, preferably in the fields of Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- gained first practical experiences in Supply Chain Management in an industrial environment
- advanced skills in Microsoft Office 365, esp. Excel, SharePoint Online and MS Teams, a basic understanding of MS Power BI is a plus
- willingness to implement things as well as analytical, organizational and communication skills
- a very good command of business English and German
If you have any technical questions regarding this position, please contact the relevant department (Laura Härer, +49 7361 591 1885). Please send any other and all HR-related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a student worker, you will work side by side with your coworkers as equals in an environment which will allow you create the ideal conditions for your future career.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.