Interoperability Specialist (m/f/x) Medical Workflow
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new. Your role:
In your role as Interoperability Specialist for Medical Workflow you will drive the interoperability of our ZEISS digital healthcare portfolio together with our colleagues by understanding how our customers derive relevant information from ZEISS generated data. You have a foresighted view on new technologies and standards to extend ZEISS solutions. You will furthermore act as our ZEISS representative of international standardization panels and be the pacemaker for standardization, as well as data integration within ZEISS.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for
- Consulting and training all product development teams from product generation through product validation with regards to interoperability and data integration
- Develop test scenarios and perform the corresponding interoperability conformance tests
- Collaborate closely with our service team and external experts, such as DICOM or FHIR specialists
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor’s and/or Master’s in computer science, Medical Informatics, Medical Engineering or in an equivalent field
- You have at least two years’ experience in healthcare IT industry (EMR, PACS, medical devices)
- You dispose of a deep understanding of available standards, such as FHIR/HL7, DICOM and have practical experience of at least one programming or scripting language
- Excellent communication skills in English and optional in German round off your profile.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.