Koordinator Regulatory Affairs Labeling (f/m/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are do-ing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new.
- Support Regulatory Labeling managers in relevant labeling topics and in creation of labeling documents for the assigned projects
- Coordinate creation, release, maintenance and availability of labeling materials in a labeling database (Excel, SAP)
- Knowledge of global standards and regulations related to Medical Device Labeling
- Coordinate translations and labeling workflows
- Work closely with the departments Purchasing, Logistic, QA, Supply Chain Management and Customer Order Management
- a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in engineering, natural science or graphic design
- experience within Regulatory Affairs in Medical Technology or Pharmaceutical Industry
- strong communication and teamwork skills
- excellent organization skills, you like detail-oriented work within the usual tight timelines
- business fluent in English and conversational german skills
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.