Marketing Communication Manager (f/m/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new. You will:
- Develop communication concepts in the area of Surgical Ophthalmology, in close collaboration with Product management and further internal stakeholders
- Define communications approaches and messaging based on customer insights and competitive monitoring and validate with our target group of Cataract surgeons
- Set up and roll out of global multichannel leadgeneration campaigns with focus on digital (website, email automatization, social media) including concept and execution of campaign assets and clinical content collaterals
- Develop and execute product websites including SEO concept
- Project management and drive the approval process
- Closely monitor the success of the activities, defining KPIs and settting up corresponding dashboards
- Work closely together with internal stakeholder teams like Marketing, Product management, Professional Education, Brand guideline team
- Brief and supervise external partner (creative agencies, media agency, production companies)
- Inform and align with our colleagues in the countries on campaign activities, support localisation and identify potential needs for modification of material
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication and Media science or similar education
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in a global marketing communication function in the B2B field
- Experience in medical technology is a plus
- In-depth knowledge about Communication strategy, Customer Insights, Marketing automatisation, Website performance, Analytics tools, SEO and Social media
- Experienced to work in a global environment
- Result driven with strong project management skills
- Strong networking skills and the ability to lead peers
- Open mindset and willingness to foster best practise sharing
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Business fluent in English; German is a plus
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.