Medical Solution Program Manager (m/f/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new. Your role:
In your role as Medical Solution Program Manager you will continuously support the digital health ecosystem program management in maintaining the ecosystem strategy execution across our ZEISS Business Units’ product and program portfolio. You will identify and maintain dependencies and risks in the portfolio of programs and secure value streams enabled by connecting various products for our ZEISS customers. Furthermore, you will be responsible for securing the transparency to the Carl Zeiss Meditec AG executive board and streamline all programs and initiatives related to the ZEISS Digital Health Ecosystem. You will act as a coordinator between different strategic work streams, as well as, project stakeholders and will support successfully the conduction and completion along the value stream.
- You have a successfully completed diploma, master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Computer science, engineering, natural science or a related field
- Minimum of five years working experience in program management in the field of software and product development programs, as well as, proven track record of successfully coordinated agile projects in the high-tech area
- Experience in IoT, cloud technology and big data management incl. cyber security & compliance, as well as, experience in health care and related IT systems
- Knowledge of relevant project management methodologies, such as risk-based program management, scaled agile, etc. Furthermore, you are skilled in balancing risk with time-to-market objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as, solid organizational skills including stakeholder management
- As a proven leadership as change agent, you are able to set direction, influence and achieve through understanding consumable business models
- A project management certification, such as Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.