Process Manager Games (m/f/d)
- Location: Ravensburg
- Working time: Full-time
- Job level: Professionals
- Place of work: Hybrid work
- Department: Product, Editing & Design
- Start date: Immediately
Having fun together:
We do not just celebrate our successes and the Christmas party once a year, but also come together regularly for after-work parties, game evenings or in small groups together with colleagues.
Live your dreams:
We are happy to support you if you need some time off, want to realize your dreams and take a sabbatical. Let's discuss the possibilities together.
Flexible working hours:
With our flexible working time models, you can easily manage your job and your private life. And if your position allows it, you can work part of the time from home.
We offer you a company pension plan and special conditions for occupational disability, accident and health insurance.
This is what we need you for
- Lead the product development process (PDP) for game products from execution kickoff to delivery of production samples
- Responsible for all schedule development, stakeholder meetings and communication, on-time and in-budget project completion, licensor submissions, and production coordination
- Manage rolling changes, spare parts requests, localizations, marketing and sales special projects and additional projects as assigned
- coordinate product needs outside PD team expertise, including translation and editing
- Update and maintain all reporting tools as required
- Work with both internal teams an external contacts to ensure collaboration, communicate clear understanding of product requirements, and keep development and manufacturing on time and within budget
This is what you can score highly with
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a consumer product development environment or environment with complex, multi-stakeholder deliverables
- strong team-player able to effectively drive internal and external stakeholders while respecting cultural differences
- strong communication skills: position requires active listening, contextual communication, non-verbal communication, and ability to counteract implicit bias
- Minimum computer skills: Microsoft 365, comfortable online in various portals and platforms required for licensor support, familiar with social media conventions, ability to self-teach new programs, basic html and advanced Excel a plus
- Training in Project Management (CAPM, PMP, ACP) or related field, or equivalent experience
- fluent in English (written or oral), comfortable leading meetings in English
Du hast noch Fragen?
Du hast noch Fragen zu deiner Bewerbung, dem Job oder anderen Dingen? Ich beantworte sie gerne.
Human Resources Business Partner