Product Life Cycle Manager (f/m/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- manage the product life cycle project portfolio for the device business of the SBU Vision Care
- understand triggers for new projects including but not limited to customer complaints, non-conformities, changes driven from suppliers, parts obsolescence and trend analysis from repair process
- prioritize implementation plan and coordinate project execution
- lead defined maintenance projects
- steer interaction with suppliers / outsourced production facilities
- be the key point of contact for customer complaints and non-conformities within the Operations group
- work closely and collaboratively with internal functions (e.g. operations, product management, R&D, service, quality management) and external stakeholders (e.g. suppliers, sales entities)
- a successfully completed Bachelor or Masters degree in Engineering or a technical field
- minimum 2 years of relevant experience in either life cycle management, technical project management, production engineering or equivalent
- exposure to regulated environments, preferably in medical (e.g. MDR, ISO 13485, MDSAP)
- sound understanding of technical products
- experience in relevant fields like life cycle management or engineering
- the ability to solve complex challenges and you are an analytical thinker
- hands on mentality and you are a strong communicator
- affinity for ERP / CRM systems
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.