Product Manager Lens Extraction (f/m/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new. Your role:
- You will play a crucial role in actively driving our strong global growth with Lens Extraction Devices and Consumables, contributing to the improvement of patients’ vision around the globe. As Product Owner, you are responsible for the strategic development of your products in a highly attractive market as well as the operational implementation throughout the entire product life cycle.
- Based on a close connection to our customers and markets (e.g. by regular presence in customers’ operating rooms, conducting of focus groups to assess customer and sales channel needs as well as market trends) together with the team you will take the lead in the product and business plan definition according to customer and sales channel needs as well as market trends.
- You ensure the success of the product development with R&D and drive the global product launch with other functional departments to ensure that your plan is materialized. As the Product Owner, you are close to customers and sales to support in the field in selling the products.
- In this challenging function, you will work in an agile manner, using the latest methodologies in business and science.
- an excellent academic degree as well as minimum two years experience in Product or Project Management, ideally in the medical device or related industries
- proven exceptional communication skills within a matrix organization and the ability to lead laterally. Technology excites you and you feel comfortable in demonstrating high-tech solutions to customers
- the knowledge of leading several large, cross-functional project teams including R&D, Regulatory, Clinical, Marketing or Manufacturing with the ability to unite teams behind a vision you are creating
- the willingness to contribute to diverse teams & to travel to make use of your intercultural experience and language skills; we enable our employees to enjoy flexible working conditions
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.