Product Manager Radiotherapy (m/f/d)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new. Your role:
- You will actively drive the growth of ZEISS Medical Technology and support healthcare practitioners in providing the best care for their patients
- You will assume end-to-end responsibility for the entire product lifecycle, right from the product strategy to the development of new innovations and supporting our customers.
- You will develop and maintain a good understanding of the market and our customers as well as their needs
- You will be responsible for creation of business plans and lead the definition of product requirements
- You will work together with R&D driven project teams on product development and be an active part of the product launch process, including participation at tradeshows and congresses. After launch, you will continue to keep your eyes and ears on the field and support our customers as well as sales and marketing to ensure successful commercialization of the product
- You will work together with colleagues from multiple departments (R&D, Operations, Regulatory and Clinical Affairs, Life Cycle Management, Data Management) in both product innovation as well as product sustaining processes
- You will continuously track market and competitive developments
- You will ideate and create new business models to continue supporting sustainable growth and will play a leading role in ensuring business success and shape the future of ZEISS
- A university degree in business administration, engineering, medical physics or related fields with an active interest in technology and business
- Several years of work experience in product management, marketing, manegement consultancy or similar, ideally in the field of Radiotherapy
- Experience managing technical projects and liasing with multiple stakeholders in an internationally located team
- Analytical and logical way of thinking
- Business fluent in English and willing to travel internationally
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.