Product Manager Refractive Laser Systems (m/f/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- Define and Manage measures to ensure success of the product through entire life cycle
- As the chief product-owner support sales in the field in selling the product
- Deliver requirement documents and product requirement specification incl. business objectives and plan, positioning, copy strategy and intended claims
- Ensure success of Product Development Process in collaboration with R&D incl. validation and completion of own work packages and verify at each milestone the adequation between developed product / service and customer need;
- Drive the Product Launch Process in collaboration with other departments (i.e. R&D, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Finance, Regulatory & Clinical Affairs; Marketing, Training) to ensure successful product launch
- Degree in Business Administration or Engineering, Science, Optics, Medical Technology or similar disciplines with at least 5 years work experience (from which at least 3 years in Product Management)
- Ideally experience in an international work environment and matrix organization and willingness to travel
- Ideally deep understanding of application and technical knowledge in ophthalmology.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.