Regional PASS Sales Manager LSM/Elyra (f/m/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for a Product & Application Sales Specialist who is keen to try something new and expand his/her horizons.
- focus on the business development of ZEISS High End LSM (Laser Scanning Microscopy) systems within the region EMEA/LA
- perform a market analysis for EMEA-LA (Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Latin America) and develop sales strategies/tactics
- organize and support workshops, presentations and meetings in the EMEA-LA region to raise awareness, develop business and increase the sales funnel
- participate in customer workshops and conferences
- provide Account Managers and customers during the sales process with technical, application and financial knowledge support
- execute product demonstrations on confocal & super-resolution microscope systems
- work in conjunction with sales personnel to understand customer requirements in advance of demonstrations.
- present newly developed application examples to customers
- share application examples from customers with internal organization (application and workflow development)
- process & share new scientific knowledge with sales, product management and marketing
- closely cooperate with sales, product development and marketing, for example during product launches
- travel to trade shows and conferences to support marketing and sales
- a master-degree or higher (preferred) in biological science or bio-engineering preferred from an accredited college or university
- working knowledge of high-end microscopy, including laser scanning microscopy, 2-photon microscopy, super-resolution (SIM, SMLM,…), deconvolution, point spread functions, TIRF, FRET, FRAP, and advanced imaging techniques such as automated time-lapse with Z-stack is a must
- also working knowledge of or prior work experience in a shared instrumentation (Core) lab or facility (is preferred) and also in sales
- experience in technical sales in a competitive area
- knowledge and experience in biological sample preparation and handling (is preferred)
- a good understanding of software for post-acquisition analysis such as quantification, visualization, correlation, coding/scripting and other microscopy-based solutions is a bonus
- strong customer focus and problem-solving skills
- excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills and the experience to work in an international team
- the availability to travel extensively in the EMEA-LA region to support marketing and sales
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.