Regulatory Affairs Manager International (m/f/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
- Prepare international cross-department registration projects for non-active medical devices in ophthalmology risk class I to III: Analysis of approval-relevant requirements with strong focus on China, discussion of implementation options with interfaces and independent deriving of registration strategies
- Plan and lead complex registration projects, implement concepts and planned measures to ensure approval
- Collaborate in cross-site projects for new registrations, registration of product changes or regulation induced changes
- Continuously analyze and optimize Regulatory Affairs processes in close cooperation with involved departments, e.g. Clinical Affairs, Research & Development, etc.
- Work in an international team of Regulatory Affairs Managers who, together with Business Management and Logistics, ensure the market availability of our products
- Master or comparable academic degree in business administration or engineering
- Long term experience within Regulatory Affairs in Medical Technology or similar areas; broad project management experience
- Experience in registration of medical devices in China
- Analytical, systematic and goal-oriented approach
- Experience in communicating and solving of complex tasks in matrix organizations
- Languages: fluent Chinese, fluent English
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.