Roll-out Manager Digital Healthcare Services - parental leave cover (f/m/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new. You will:
- be part of an innovative team, designing and implementing new ways to improve our customer service interaction
- be responsible for the planning and management of international roll-out projects in which you will bring our e-commerce solutions to the countries and our end customers
- locally support the international sales and service organizations in testing and training as well as launching digital services
- obtain country-specific customer requirements and specify them for the development teams
- identify optimization potential of customer workflows and help develop new customer solutions
- be in close contact with other organizational units in order to identify potential synergies for digital solutions for our customers
- an university degree (business administration, engineering, IT or equivalent)
- first experience in international and ideally virtual project management - experience in agile projects and development tools (e.g. JIRA / Confluence) is desirable
- first experience with e-commerce solutions and platforms are an advantage
- a very high affinity for digital technologies and process optimizations as well as a strong customer orientation
- high motivation to drive digital change in a larger organization and a strong "get-things-done" mentality
- strong English communication skills, other languages are an advantage
- international experience and willingness to travel internationally
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.