SAP BI Developer
- Work collaboratively with business analysts to define and document functional and technical requirements as well as specifications
- Adopt data modeling & data flow design best practices to develop robust & scalable solutions
- Design and develop complex BW queries to meet reporting requirements
- Optimize reporting and data load performance, investigate application issues and provide timely solutions
- Drive conception, modelling, realization and further development of innovative (management) reporting solutions for various corporate divisions and business units
- Execute testing and ensure the quality of solutions
- An excellent Technical or University Degree in computer science, software engineering or similar field
- Professional experience with SAP BW and Development of HANA Calculation Views
- Expert experience with SAP ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) and AMDP (ABAP Managed Database Procedures)
- Experience on data integrations scenarios with SAP S/4, SAP CRM, SAP ECC and SQL DBs
- Experience in SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Analysis for Office
- Experience with SQL Script and Java Script
- Knowledge on SAP Data Architecture and SAP Best Practices
- You are a pragmatic, proactive, dynamic, and independent team player
- Good communication with peers, technical teams and business representatives
- Advanced English language skills
In a spacious, modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit are of the utmost importance. We work in dynamic and interdisciplinary teams and offer individual development perspectives as well as flexibility in organizing your work. We care about our employees and take responsibility for improving society and preserving our environment. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us and shape the future!
- Posted Today
- Full time
- Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.