Senior Application Security Architect (f/m/x)
Oberkochen and/or Munich
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, dynamic and stable work environment that's focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues!
We strive to develop digital solutions for scale at ZEISS and cooperate closely across ZEISS with different functions and businesses around the globe. We are based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena and work with an international orientation to jointly enable the digital future @scale for our ZEISS business units.
You will play a crucial role in setting up and scaling our digital products and actively contribute to the success of our digital transformation. You will have a leading role as security architect on various platform developments across ZEISS.
Integrated in a team that acts across functions and businesses you will
- Design and implement new cloud platform and product solutions (hands on coding required)
- Analyse existing solutions in terms of critical security risks
- Design and implement testing strategies focusing on security and data privacy aspects
- Collaborate and contribute in agile development teams during implementation and refinement
- Develop, apply, further develop and spread ZEISS group wide guidelines and support for relevant solution architecture
- Take responsibility until products/solutions and services are productive
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position, where you gathered strong experience in software application security
- A cloud native mindset with a strong experience in designing and developing cloud-based applications
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Azure and an understanding of the limitations, pitfalls and benefits of the offered products
- A self-motivated and self-driven working approach to identifying and solving problems and a high aspiration for quality
- Strong communication skills to easily navigate in corporate as well as “geeky/nerdy” environments
- A team player approach - contribute in teams and take responsibility
- Fluent language skills in German and English
At ZEISS we encourage creative thinking and innovation. We work in dynamic and interdisciplinary teams and offer individual development perspectives as well as flexibility in organizing your work. We care about our employees and take responsibility for improving society and preserving our environment. These core values have shaped our corporate culture at ZEISS for over 170 years.
Shape the digital future of ZEISS - at speed and for scale, living the cloud first paradigm!
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.