Senior Manager Supply Chain Management
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
As Senior Manager for Supply Chain Management you will design and implement a future state supply chain including inbound logistics, goods receipt/warehousing, pick&pack, localization, outbound logistics as well as SAP solutions and process automation. The management of outsourced processes, leading and developing order management and warehouse teams as well as taking over the responsibilty for compliant country specific localization of products will represent further task areas.
In addition you will:
- be responsible for the Order-Fulfillment and Purchase-to-Pay processes of the Business Sector Vision Technology Solutions
- drive process enhancements to lift efficiency and to meet normative requirements like ISO 13485 and MDSAP
- track and improve KPI along the supply chain
- drive the S&OP process (coordination of sales forecasts and translation into operational forecasts)
- support and close collaborate with supplier management
- a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or ideally in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management or equivalent; Master's degree would be preferred
- at least 5 years practical experience in a relevant supply chain function (e.g. logistics management, 3PL hub management) and 2 years managerial or leadership experience
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to solve problems and work in teams as well as analytical and time management skills
- experience in change and project management, the ability to implement changes in SAP together with system users and IT; experience in regulated environments (e.g. ISO-134) would be beneficial
- basic process improvements skills (e.g. lean management) and financial acumen
- good command of German and English and the ability to travel when it is needed/required
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.