Senior Manager Ventures / Investment Management (m/w/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
Want to drive the Venture Development at ZEISS?
You will drive the entire new venture process from creating deal flow to sourcing external ventures to contribute to the further professionalization of ZEISS venture activities. You will develop new methodologies, perform due diligence analysis (business and technology) for evaluation of opportunities and drive possible deals to a decision. To do so you will build and manage a network within the start-up / venture capital community and support members of the ZEISS venture investment committee along the venture life cycle in making the investments successful.
- an university degree in STEM ideally paired with a MBA
- multi-year experience in a high performance environment preferably with investment focus (e.g., investment banking, private equity, venture capital)
- entrepreneurial experience either working in or founding a venture
- high sense of urgency and drive to deliver investment and business results in an ambitious environment
- passion for innovations in digital and high-tech topics
- the ability to combine C-Level communications in a corporation with investors with hands-on attitude and attention to the detail
- the willingness to travel
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.