Senior People Development Expert (m/f/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
Are you passionate in the development of individuals as well as entire organizations? As Senior People Development Manager for the ZEISS Consumer Markets business unit you will be empowered to leverage your expertise in strategic HR topics and management in dealing with precisely these challenges along a global team of experts.
In this position you will report directly to the Head of HR of the Consumer Markets segment and you will be part of a global functional team driving people and organizational development for the ZEISS Group.
- drive cultural change in a highly successful company in close alignment with the demands of the business
- co-design and be “architect” of global people and organizational development and ensure the implementation of the devised frameworks in the Consumer Markets business unit
- collaborate globally with HR colleagues and consult them in people development as well as cultural development topics
- act as sparring partner and support leaders and HR in identifying skills gaps, career paths, and creating meaningful development plans embracing all methods of learning delivery, including, but not limited to, digital learning, external and onsite training, job rotations and assignments and mentoring programs
- be responsible for creating and delivering ongoing leadership and employee coaching for growth and professional development
- support development initiatives for designated talents and high performers in coordination with HR Head
- degree majoring in e.g. Business, Human Resource Management or Psychology
- minimum of 5-8 years of professional experience working in relevant fields such as strategic HR, change management or consulting
- hands on mentality
- high level of expertise in the creation of business-oriented global concepts and their implementation and (international) project management
- must have a demonstrated passion for developing employees and nurturing talent with excellent interpersonal skills.
- experience working for a global company preferred; comfortable operating in matrix environment with experience in cultural change initiatives
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German desirable
- willing to travel
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.