Senior User/Customer Research Recruiting Coordinator (m/f/x)
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues.
The Digital Innovation Partners unit based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena is realizing cutting-edge customer-centric digital solutions jointly with the Segments of the ZEISS Group.
Your role at ZEISS Digital
As a Senior User/Customer Research Recruiting Coordinator, you effectively leverage your great network of worldwide partners / agencies, tools and internal ZEISS channels and databases to identify and recruit the right participants in compliant ways for (especially) qualitative, but also quantitative research within the Segments of the ZEISS Group (please take a look at our website).
Your track record and previous clients / employers prove your ability to understand complex business and research needs quickly. You provide realistic timings that teams can work with and find appropriate solutions. You have the skillset to navigate multiple projects and stakeholders successfully.
You will play a crucial role in enabling top priority strategic projects, and work with Design Thinking and customer research leads at the Digital Innovation Partners - and across ZEISS. You will play a crucial role in professionalizing and scaling recruiting services across ZEISS and thus help to fuel ongoing innovation cycles. The ability to effectively collaborate, to motivate and educate partners across ZEISS will be crucial to identify and recruit the optimal set of participants - which in turn unveil optimal insights / help drive the right innovations.
You will be responsible to plan and coordinate recruiting processes across multiple projects, with confidence, in close collaboration with the accountable Design Thinking / Research Leads.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- Establish an efficient set of internal channels / databases for frequent recruiting of potential users / customers - but especially non-customers - drawing on existing ZEISS structures
- Establish a network of trusted partners that fulfill the specific requirements of Segments of the ZEISS Group and ZEISS Digital Innovation Partners - ensuring a fast, high quality and effective set-up, with optimal financial conditions
- Define and coordinate recruiting and scheduling. Help to define project plans / timings for recruiting / manage the recruitment process and agencies, selection of the optimal platforms / channels / partners to recruit the ‘most promising’ research participants
- Functional exchange within ZEISS (research and recruiting)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in research / market research institutes (qual. & quant. research) / design & research agencies within highly collaborative, agile environments
- Natural curiosity and interest in topics related to Segments of the ZEISS Group
- Demonstrated experience with B2B and B2C recruiting
- Creativity to develop individual set-ups and use new channels based on individual challenges
- Empathy and capability to talk to and convince potential participants
- The capability to oversee multiple projects / teams / stakeholders at the same time and use synergy effects
- Experience with latest tools for recruiting research participants
- A Master or bachelor’s degree in a related professional field, or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in English and ideally in German as well
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.