Senior UX Engineer (m/f/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new. Your Role:
As Senior UX Engineer you will work on an integrative UX concept for complex applications built on different technologies in the area of Microscopy at Zeiss in an inspiring atmosphere of an ambitious UX-team. In cooperation with our end customers you will conduct user research and evaluate prototypes with different user groups in the field of microscopy. Your ambition is to find creative solutions for interaction concepts - completely new as well as within existing UX concepts. You will work closely with UI designers, software developers, software architects and product managers in an agile and international environment.
- master´s degree or diploma in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Media Design, Ergonomics, Psychology - or you are a creative career changer with stunning reference projects
- You have a master´s degree or diploma in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Media Design, Ergonomics, Psychology - or you are a creative career changer with stunning reference projects
- At least 5 years of experience in usability conception, not only in conception of web and mobile, but especially of desktop
- Experience and methodological competence in user research and testing
- Experience in close cooperation with R&D departments and product managers
- A very high-quality standard, both in terms of innovation and realization, as well as attention to detail in the conception
- Advanced knowledge in using prototyping tools like Axure, Figma or similar
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- A portfolio with which you can convince us of your creativity and conceptual independence by means of project examples
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, German language skills are beneficial
- fluent in spoken and written English, German language skills are beneficial
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.