Senior UX Researcher (m/f/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new. Your Role:
- You will develop a user research roadmap with the team to explore and measure customer experience
- Work closely with UX/UI designers and the product team to identify research questions and hypotheses
- Plan and execute user research projects, including usability tests, interviews, surveys, personas, customer journey mapping, field visits or remote sessions
- Manage the recruiting process for freelancers and working students
- Analyze, connect, visualize and present research results to different stakeholders of different management levels.
- drive actions through insight delivery
- Be a user advocate and help others gain insights into better understanding our users and their needs
- Continuously innovate and improve processes, combine qualitative and quantitative methods
- You graduated in psychology, social sciences, media sciences, communication sciences, business or a comparable study subject.
- Several years of experience in UX research (inhouse or agency) with a strong knowledge of different qualitative and quantitative UX research methodologies and tools
- Experience in the planning and execution of workshops (hypothesis, conception, design thinking, insights) with stakeholders to gain meaningful insights from research would be a plus.
- We’re looking for an empathic and curious person who asks meaningful questions, and has a passion for understanding people’s behaviors and motivation
- Independent and pro-active way of working
- Strong communication skills in German and English
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.