Senior UX Researcher (m/w/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- be responsible to develop the user research roadmap with the team to explore and measure customer experience
- consider global reach in the research design
- develop / iterate an entire digital B2B and B2C target customer journey with the team - based on identified pains and opportunities
- conduct research studies hands-on and end-to-end: From developing hypotheses, creating surveys and interview guides, managing recruiting process, moderating studies to analyzing and discussing findings
- drive actions through insight delivery
- work cross-divisions and globally to support shared opportunities
- liaise with product owners and other business partners to understand their challenges and priorities and to inform decision-making with analyses
- continuously innovate and improve processes, combine qualitative and quantitative methods
- University degree
- several years of experience in UX research - inhouse or agency demonstrated experience with user research techniques and tools including usability/user experience testing (lab and remote), leveraging latest tools, prototype testing etc.
- shown capabilities in moderation, for research as well as ideation purposes
- experience with strategic challenges
- strong communicator with experience in facilitation across functions
- fluent in English
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.