Senior Visual Interaction Designer (f/m/x)
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues.
The Digital Innovation Partners unit based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena is realizing cutting-edge and customer-centric digital solutions jointly with the ZEISS business units.
Your role at ZEISS Digital Innovation Partners:
As a Visual Interaction Designer, you will play a crucial role in strengthening the online team of the Digital Innovation Partners and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at ZEISS. You will be working on UI and UX development within an agile (or project) set-up to create world class user experiences, covering day-to-day UI/UX design development of existing features, as well as strategic visions to inform the future of the ZEISS online touchpoints - and their increasing integration into ZEISS’ and customers’ digital workflows. In this challenging function, you will be responsible for the visual appearance of our online user interfaces and touchpoints. Your focus will be to create brand shaping UI look & feels - as well as delightful interactive behaviors for new and unique digital services. As a Senior Visual Interaction Designer you are able to lead project teams to translate business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into designs and interface behaviors that are brand fitting, visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
Take over responsibility for important projects and shape the future of ZEISS!
- at least 5+ years of professional experience in a leading UI/UX design agency, brand agency experience is a major plus
- a Master’s degree in Interaction Design, Fine Arts, Graphic Design - or an equivalent work experience
- a passion for great work, are eager to design visual and dynamic interface experiences that are elegant yet simple and have the understanding to define and execute world-class branded appearances and experiences
- experience in creating and working with UI pattern libraries and style guides and are well versed in leading mobile UI and Web patterns
- advanced skills in interactive and design tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, JS/CSS, Flinto, Sketch, Atomic, InVision, Principle and AfterEffects
- as a major plus experience in designing motion graphics with tools such as Adobe After Effects
- preferably experience with 3D or dimensional design
- very strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills in English and German as well as the ability to communicate the value of design within a design and business context
At ZEISS we encourage creative thinking and innovation. We work in dynamic and interdisciplinary teams and offer individual development perspectives as well as flexibility in organizing your work. We care about our employees and take particular responsibility for improving society and preserving our environment. These core values have shaped our corporate culture at ZEISS for over 170 years.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.