System Developer Algorithms (Image Processing) Semiconductor Technologies (f/m/x)
Jena, Dresden, Leipzig, Berlin, Roßdorf, Munich, Oberkochen
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues.
Shape the digital future of ZEISS in the Global Algorithms & Software Semiconductor Mask Solutions team!
Your sophisticated algorithms highly efficiently process enormous amounts of image data. Your teams´ success enables the performance of our complex photomask systems - the essential building block to produce defect-free microchips.
Our high-tech measurement systems for semiconductor lithography are characterized by extreme requirements on measurement performance and a high level of automated image evaluation. Robustly and efficiently evaluating complex customer requirements and large amounts of data with machine learning is very demanding. Your role is to bring such solutions into our products.
You will develop highly accurate image processing algorithms in expert teams. Your tasks will range from conceptual design and state of the art analysis over implementation and performance evaluation to final product maturity. Here, you influence the definition of measurement data and product design to optimally acquire your input data. In doing so, you will continuously expand your network within the company and stay in close contact with our research partners.
Your innovation-driven mindset allows you to keep an eye on the latest technical developments and publications. You and your colleagues thus create the conditions for excellence.
- a very successfully completed degree in physics, computer science, engineering, or applied mathematics (PhD preferred)
- Very good knowledge of machine learning and classical image processing as well as good physical and methodological knowledge of geometric and physical optics
- intensive practical programming experience with: Python, Matlab, possibly C++, preferably also with parallel computing (CUDA, OpenMP, Cloud)
- first relevant professional experience as well as very good English skills
- great passion to successfully solve complex and difficult problems independently and in a team
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.