System Developer Algorithms (Optical Modeling) Semiconductor Technologies (f/m/x)
Jena, Dresden, Leipzig, Berlin, Roßdorf, Munich, Oberkochen
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues.
Shape the digital future of ZEISS in the Global Algorithms & Software Semiconductor Mask Solutions team!
Your sophisticated algorithms highly efficiently process enormous amounts of image data. Your teams´ success enables the performance of our complex photomask systems - the essential building block to produce defect-free microchips.
Our high-tech measurement systems for semiconductor lithography are characterized by extreme demands on measure-ment performance. This performance is essentially achieved by optical components at the highest level. Nevertheless, re-maining manufacturing tolerances lead to almost insurmountable accuracy limits. Breaking through these limits using algo-rithms is your new challenge at ZEISS.
You will develop highly accurate mathematical-optical models and their numerical solutions in teams of experts. Your tasks will range from conceptual design to implementation and performance evaluation. Product maturity and value adding algo-rithms are your success. You continuously expand your network within the company and are in close contact with our re-search partners.
Your innovation-driven mindset allows you to keep an eye on the latest technical developments and publications. You and your colleagues thus create the conditions for excellence.
- a very successfully completed degree in physics, computer science, engineering or applied mathematics (PhD preferred)
- very good physical and methodological knowledge of geometrical and physical optics
- intensive experience in formulating and implementing numerical simulation methods and optimization techniques for solving inverse problems
- proven practical programming experience with: Python, Matlab, possibly C++, preferably also with parallel computing (CUDA, OpenMP, Cloud)
- first relevant professional experience as well as very good English skills
- great passion to successfully solve complex and difficult problems independently and in a team.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.