Technical Product Manager (m/f/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- be in charge for the Product management and Maintenance of existing products from our product portfolio
- creation and maintenance of the technical documentation in compliance with relevant norms and standards for medical devices
- derive, initiate and coordinate need for optimization and continuous improvement in line with the product strategy and constant exchange with the markets
- be contact partner for all product related requests and questions and actively communicate with our internal stakeholders from the markets and other specialist departments
- contribute to the Post Market Suveillance from a Product Management perspective and support the professional analysis and solution of complaints
- coordinate and plan software releases and product updates in cooperation with R&D, formulate the requirements and clarify and ensure the market expectations on the scope
- test products under usage conditions and validate the product fit, derive needs for adjustments if needed and initiate the correction (Usability Testing)
- setting up and maintain a standard for the maintenance of product related documentation (e.g. User Manuals, Leaflets)
- creation and coordination of practical User Manuals considering the relevant norms and standards
- support the administration of User Manuals (Release Process, Archiving and provisioning on relevant portals)
- University degree in engineering, ophthalmic optics or medical engineering
- ideally practical experience in the optical industry (e.g. as optician, optometrist) or in the medical device sector
- affinity for technical topics
- good communication skills for managing different stakeholders
- high social competency and analytical skills
- willpower and motivation to work in cross-functional and international teams
- problem solving and hands-on mentality
- high diligence and self-organisation
- English fluent in spoken and written
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.