Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader and develop solutions for complex challenges. You will be part of an inspiring work environment that is focused on the future in Optical Lithography. You will make your first steps with us in a high-tech sector as a member of a diverse team at ZEISS. Your role at ZEISS Semiconductor Manufacturing Technologies strongly depends on your skills and experience which enables you to develop algorithms as well as hardware modules for interferometers used in our high-end metrology tools to manufacture lithography optics. In a highly skilled team, you apply new methods for the evaluation of large data sets and you develop and test new ideas for metrology application. Find out what is state of the art when doing scientific and patent literature research and evaluate technical concepts on feasibility and limitations. Plan tests or simulations and document your findings in test protocols to empower them for application.
- you have an excellent background in physics, photonics, mechanical engineering, mathematics, computer science or similar
- you have applied knowledge in matlab, python and data processing
- you are interested in technology and you are motivated to work on complex challenges
- you are willing to learn and explore with a high degree of initiative and creativity
- you have good communication skills in English and/or German
Your ZEISS Recruiting Team:
Ines Kloda, Verena Hald