Trainee in our Global Logistics Management Team (f/m/x)
You want to do exciting work and assume responsibility for your own projects starting from day one - all geared to a clear target role? Then join our 15-month Global Graduate Program as of October 1st 2021 and shape the future of ZEISS.
Innovative tools and solutions for the Carl Zeiss AG Logistics Management are the passions of our Global Logistics Management Team.
As a trainee you will be part of a dynamic team working on digital solutions that will shape the future. Together with this team, you aim to improve the integrated steering of our supply chain based on innovative data analysis and control systems in logistics. You will have full responsibility for your own projects right from the start. In that context, digitalization is one key driver - shaping innovations, generating business impact is all related to understanding and using the opportunities of digitalization.
The Global Graduate Program will provide opportunities for you to learn and grow into the challenging role of a project manager. Taking into account your individual strengths and background as well as specific requirements for your future role, several assignments that are sited in different teams, functions, regions and businesses at ZEISS will be combined to make the program as beneficial as possible for you. Within the program, you will have a great opportunity to acquire unique and necessary experience and to build a strong, resilient global network across the ZEISS Group - use this program as the starting point for your career at ZEISS!
After 15 months you will be ready to take over a challenging role within the Logistics Management Team and continue to help us to create customer success through market shaping innovations.
- Above-average university degree in an engineering or business discipline
- Maximum of three years' professional experience
- Experience in project management/consulting and enthusiasm for working in an agile environment
- Ideally an affinity for Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Strong collaborative and teamworking skills, structured and results-oriented working methods
- Willingness to work flexibly at different locations around the world in cooperation with different Business Units
- Experience abroad is a plus
- High level of communication skills - very good knowledge of English and German
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.