Trainee in our Innovation Management Team (f/m/x)
You want to do exciting work and assume responsibility for your own projects starting from day one - all geared to a clear target role? Then join our 15-month Global Graduate Program as of October 1st 2021 and shape the future of ZEISS.
In times of digitalization and rapidly changing markets with low entry barriers, a deep understanding of customer workflows as well as an agile development of tailored solutions & ecosystems is more than ever important.
It is our mission in the Innovation Management team to define and drive the process of developing and implementing Strategic Target Pictures for our market segments together with our product & technology experts.
As a trainee you will be part of a dynamic team working with best-practice innovation methods & frameworks that help our Product Managers and R&D teams to dive deep into customer workflows to identify market opportunities as well as future technologies. You contribute along the whole Innovation Process by implementing and conducting necessary tools and methods to enable solutions that will shape the future of our customers. With full responsibility for your own initiatives and projects and your strong communication & moderation skills you will be working in multi-disciplinary teams.
The Global Graduate Program will provide opportunities for you to learn and grow into the challenging role of a Strategic Innovation Manager. Taking into account your individual strengths and background as well as specific requirements for your future role, several assignments that are sited in different teams, functions, regions and businesses at ZEISS will be combined to make the program as beneficial as possible for you. Within the program, you will have a great opportunity to acquire unique and necessary experience and to build a strong, resilient global network across the ZEISS Group - use this program as the starting point for your career at ZEISS!
After 15 months you will be ready to take over a challenging role within the Innovation Management Team and continue to help us to create customer success through market shaping innovations.
- Above-average university degree in a scientific, engineering or business discipline
- Maximum of three years' professional experience
- Experience in project management/consulting and enthusiasm for working in an agile environment
- Experience in implementing and working with customer-oriented innovation methods and frameworks, for example with the JTBD and Outcome-Driven-Innovation framework
- Ideally an affinity for digital technologies and the ability to think in data driven solutions
- Strong collaborative and teamworking skills, structured and results-oriented working methods
- Willingness to work flexibly at different locations around the world
- Experience abroad is a plus
- High level of communication and moderation skills - very good knowledge of English and German
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.