Trainee Project Manager Software Business Development (f/m/x)
- You want to do exciting work and assume responsibility for your own projects starting from day one - all geared to a clear target role? Then join our 15-month Global Graduate Program and shape the future of ZEISS. We at ZEISS uniquely enable metrology professionals worldwide to improve product quality and process stability. We want to be the partner of choice for global players of the automotive, aerospace, electronics and healthcare industry all around the world. This means that we always aspire to understand all aspects of our customers' requirements and find the best solution for their needs together.Your RoleAs a trainee from day one you will be a vital part of our growing software team creating new state-of-the art digital solutions for our customers around the globe. Analyzing trends in our global markets such as the US or Asia will be as much part of your work as deriving market requirements and exploring new and exciting business models for customers in various industries. In this role you will work closely together with colleagues from various functions such as R&D, Product Management and Sales and Marketing - a great opportunity to build a strong global network & the ideal starting point for your career at ZEISS!The Global Graduate Program will provide opportunities for you to learn and grow into the challenging role of a Project Manager taking into account your individual strengths and background as well as specific requirements for your future role, several assignments that are sited in different teams, functions, regions and businesses at ZEISS will be combined to make the program as beneficial as possible for you.After 15 months you will be ready to take excel as a Project Manager within the Software Business development team in Oberkochen or Braunschweig and continue to help us to create customer success through market shaping innovations.Your profile Above-average degree (preferably Masters) in a scientific, engineering or business engineering discipline
- Maximum of three years' professional experience
- First experience in defining and prioritizing software product requirements as well as in working in an agile environment
- You have strong collaborative and teamworking skills, structured and results-oriented working methods
- You are willing to work flexibly at different ZEISS sites around the world or already have experiences abroad? This would be a plus.
- High level of communication skills - very good knowledge in English and German
Possible work places: Oberkochen or Braunschweig
- Posted 4 Days Ago
- Full time
- Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- Trainee Launch-/Project-Management (m/f/d)