Training Manager MED (Focus Microsurgery) (f/m/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new: You'll be responsible for:
- Delivering of training in the field of MCS through various methods including classroom training, webinars, elearning, events and demonstrations
- Support all trainings across the MCS customer segment including Dental, Neuro, ENT/Spine
- Development of global training concepts as well as training and application support for internal staff, dealers and customers in the field of MCS
- Execution of the global Learning Management strategy, with a strong focus on digital learning content and establishment of global standards for training and knowledge building in the field in MCS
- Shaping the future of sales trainings together with a global team within ZEISS Medical Technology
- A Degree in Business Management, or Medical Science, Medical Technology or Engineering Science and min. 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Fluent Business English skills; other languages are a plus
- Strong communication skills
- A self-starter, proactive and creative personality
- In best case a solid sales background in the field of medical technology - so you know how a top notch sales training should look like
- Experience in training with strong digital and virtual training skills
- Proven ability to develop Training concepts for virtual classroom and digital purposes
- A solid understanding of sales processes, sales excellence and account management principles
- An understanding of the full MCS landscape, patient journey, procedures, customer workflow, customer segments, challenges and solutions
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.