Working Student Frame Platform Operations (m/w/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- work in cross-functional organized teams to improve existing pilot processes and defining new scalable processes
- develop a frame playbook to define and describe standard frame digitalization processes
- support setting up weekly meetings to align with different stakeholders on the frame playbook
- assist in the preparation and execution of stakeholder meetings
- assist in the preparation and execution of Pi Planning sessions with attendees of different hierarchical levels
- currently studying bachelors in any field with focus on production / industrial engineering
- interest in organization and documentation
- good MS Office skills
- very good knowledge of written and spoken English
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.