Software Architect (m/w/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- be responsible for defining software architecture of automated metrology and imaging systems
- define concepts for implementation and suggest execution options
- create and own architecture requirement documents and support creation of software requirement documents (breakdown of system requirements to software)
- support selection of partners for implementations
- monitor the adherence to architecture during development phases
- provide technical consulting and coaching for software developers
- ensure that software meets relevant legislative and customer specific compliance requirements, e.g. for quality, upgradeability
- a above-average degree in IT, electrical engineering, automation technology, or a comparable technical degree with strong software component
- several years (>5 years) of practical experience in software architecture and requirements engineering within complex system (hard- and software) development projects ideally with international partners / suppliers
- strong hands-on attitude with focus on deliverables, quality and timelines
- experience in technical analysis and description / modelling of complex systems
- knowledge of common requirement engineering and software modeling tools
- experience with compliance and standardization topics
- excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills in English, command of German language is a plus
- a proven collaboration and conflict resolution skills
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.