CRM Development Lead Consultant (m/f/x)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new. Your Role:
In your role as CRM Deleopment Lead Consultant, you will be responsible as an expert for B2B CRM solutions for the further development of the SAP CRM / C4HANA / S4HANA Customer Relationship system landscape within the Customer Relationship Team at ZEISS. You will act as a consultant for our ZEISS internal business partners, developing and driving activities regarding the global CRM IT strategy in terms of requirements, design and architecture. You will record and analyze effective solutions and implement them together with internal colleagues and external service providers. You will also ensure the operation of the responsible systems and applications. Furthermore, your area of responsibility includes the creation of the test design as well as ensuring the test execution up to the control of the go-live process.
- a diploma/ master´s degree in (Business) Informatics, Mathematics, (Business) Engineering, Business Administration with specialization in IT or a similar degree
- 7 years + work experience in consulting, implementation and operation of SAP CRM
- comprehensive experience in defining a procedural and technical solution architecture in CRM projects
- distinct CRM e2e process understanding in Pre- & After-Sales, especially in SAP CRM system including SAP CRM MW and integration with SAP ERP as well as ideally in C4HANA / S4HANA Customer Relationship and SAP ERP CS
- profound programming knowledge in SAP CRM and ideally in SAP ERP CS and C4/S4HANA (programming languages: ABAP, JAVA and JAVA Script and ideally ABSL, Visual Basic, UI5 and HTML)
- high affinity for new SAP technologies and platforms and expertise in C4HANA / S4HANA, preferably with practical experience within an implementation or transfer project of SAP CRM to C4/S4HANA
- very good knowledge in at least one of the business administration processes of the CRM IT area (marketing, distribution, service)
- analytical & strategic way of thinking, very good comprehension, team spirit, autonomous working, systemic problem solving, interdisciplinary integrated way of thinking for processes and achitectures beyond department and enterprise borders
- very good German and English language
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.