Manager Tele-Optometry Platform Business (m/w/d)
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
As Manager for Tele-Optometry Platform Business you will be responsible for the monitoring of suppliers to Platform Business, reporting and billing, the management of operations and the roll out process. In addition, you will act as an internal and external auditor to evaluate the compliance of the Tele-Optometry Platform Business to all global Medical Device Regulations and interact with Purchasing and Supplier Management to negotiate and decide on future supplier decisions.
Furthermore you will:
- conduct monthly and ad hoc reportings and reviews for different stakeholder levels and communicate indications and executive summaries
- manage cross-country billing with other departments and establish and create streamlined processes for automated billing for digital products
- scope and define requirements for constant improvement of Operations of Platform Business
- own the documentation for operational topics and support the overall documentation to comply with global medical device regulations
- collect and prepare relevant data from potential roll out countries and prepare segmentation and compile base of decision for roll-out sequence
- MBA / Masters / Diploma degree in economics or a similar subject
- several years work experience in product or project management ideally in introducing products or services to markets, proven record of selfdriven / autonomous projects
- fundamental knowledge in process definition and implementation
- international work experience and a high degree of cultural awareness
- very strong communication and analytical skills, assertiveness and goal orientation as well as a strong result and process orientation
- entrepreneurial spirit and data driven mentality
- very good English language skills both written and spoken, German is a plus, not a must
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.